Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Numerous Injuries in Steelers Victory over Ravens

The Steelers pulled out a tough 23-20 win over the hated Ravens in OT on some Skippy Reed heroics. Honestly, throughout the first half of the game, I was completely bored, and at times melting down in a white hot rage. The Steelers appeared so hapless. Luckily, the game turned on a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct against a veteran Raven who had never had such a penalty called against him before. The Steelers took that momentum and ran it in a no huddle for all they were worth. In the process we lost Kendall Simmons and Rashard Mendenhall for the year.


Well, your Pirates are just one year closer to a RECORD BREAKING 17 Consecutive Losing Seasons!... They finished the year an abysmal 67-95. Is there any hope left for this group of losers? My instincts say no... In fact, I'll bet my life savings that they'll go past the 20 year mark... If I could somehow live that long, I'd even take the 100 year mark. Bob Nutting, you are officially public enemy number one. I hate you. In fact, I hate you so much, I'm not able to tell you how much I hate you in front of my imaginary wife!


Sergei Gonchar will be out 4-6 months... Well, at least Sarge will make it back this season! The Pens will just have to work harder... If they can survive all that time without Crosby and do so well, we can do with until Sarge comes back.


That's all for this edition.

No comments: