Sunday, September 7, 2008

Steelers Crush Texans 38-17

Well, opening day ended in excellent fashion as Ben Roethlisberger has another perfect day... I think, if I'm right, Roethlisberger now has the most 158.3 games in NFL history... If I'm wrong, will I have egg on my face, but since I last knew that he and Manning were locked in a dead heat for most perfect games... I'm thinking he now has the record.

Also, great day by the defense who put up five sacks and Troy Polamalu gets over the hump and gets an INT. Willie Parker also scored 3 TD's, more than he had all of last year. The offensive line also looked really good... Roethlisberger was hit a couple times, but Mario Williams is no slouch, so it is understandable.

In all, great opening day, and I'm hoping the Steelers can compete down the long haul of the season.

No comments: