Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just To Introduce Myself...

I'm Lawrence Watson. Doc to most of my friends, and L.J. to family and close friends. Now that we've got that out of the way, I'd like to introduce you all to the type of blog I'm going to be running.

I'm from the Pittsburgh, PA area, so my sports coverage will be rather provincial. Steelers and Penguins items and commentaries will be regular. I will try and throw up some interactive stuff on slow days. I will also occassionally slip a Pirates post in, but since they are usually completely inept, I doubt anything involving them will be positive.

Also, being that I enjoy pro wrestling, I will cover it as most writers cover sports. We all know it's not a sport, persay, but I do like it, as do many other people. It will be covered for what it is, and I make my annual Wrestlemania picks. I may or may not cover it alot, but if it's a slow day, I will.

I may also cover national and state politics. My political views are liberal, and if I do happen to make a politically oriented post, anyone is welcome to make an opinion, but I will not tolerate flaming on either side. If it does happen to be a political post (Such as the picking of running mates and Election night) please be kind and considerate to others.

So, thank you for going over that with me. We'll find out what the first official post holds tomorrow.

No comments: