Saturday, August 23, 2008

Obama-Biden is the Ticket... Plus Other Observations

First of all, allow me to let everyone know I'm have a few internet problems, so my availability may be limited until after Wednesday when the lazy ass Verizon people finally come out to mess with it some more.

Well, so far for the '08 Presidential season, I'm batting 1.000... I predicted both Obama and McCain victories in the primaries, and I predicted (and wanted) Joe Biden to be Obama's running mate. Biden is from Scranton, PA... Which you could drive to in no time from here, and represents the state of Delaware in the Senate. If McCain picks Mitt Romney as I predicted then I will have made a clean sweep. It remains to be seen if my pick Obama wins the general election, but we will find out in good time.

Also, has anyone noted how bad the Patriots have looked in the preseason... If Tom Brady was ever injured for any length of time, the team would collapse.

No comments: